Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 10: Last Day at the University

Today was our last day at the university. We all woke up and traveled to Santa Maria. Once again, the school looked beautiful. Unlike our first visit, the skies were clear, so we could see the ocean. 


It was nice to be back on campus again. I was just starting to figure out where everything was! I also was able to get an USM t-shirt to remember the university by. 

Today we had more lectures about economics. We learned about Latin America and how the counties interact with each other and with the rest of the world. I was surprised to see how homogeneous Latin America is. I thought there would be more differences between the countries. 

After the lecture, my group did its presentation on LAN airlines. I learned more from Professor Jaime about what kinds of questions we should ask, and I got more excited for our visit on Wednesday. I have a feeling I will like this company visit the most. 

After classes, we got a quick lunch and then went back to the hotel. I took a nap before we went out for dinner. 

Tomorrow we have a tour of the port and then a barbecue. I am looking forward to having home cooked food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment