Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 14: Last Day in Chile and Traveling Home

Today was our final day in Chile. I woke up early to pack then went for a walk around Viña and by the beach. Of course, on one of our last days here, the weather was beautiful. It was sunny and there was not a single cloud in the sky. Chile was making it very hard to leave. 



We walked by the beach and through the town. Then, we wandered around and looked for a cafe to have lunch at. We relaxed and at lunch while discussing our trip. 

I really can't believe how much we did in just two weeks and how quickly it passed. I want to keep traveling around the world; I am not ready to go home yet! 

After lunch, we all got ready to take the bus to the Santiago airport. After checking in, we had some time since I was on the flight to Dallas which left a little bit later. We said bye to those going to Miami, had a small dinner, and then it was our turn to board the plane. 

I am so glad I had the opportunity to go on this trip. My two weeks in Chile opened my eyes to business and culture in Latin America. The company visits also made me more open minded about possible career paths.

Thank you to all the Chilean students and everyone at Santa Maria that helped us. We couldn't have been treated any better! 

Hopefully I will see you soon, Chile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment